Name Change

At Conway-Spatola Law, we represent parents and individuals seeking to change his or her name or their child’s name.  The process involves a court proceeding.  The court proceeding can include personal service, publication and a hearing.  Let us assist you through your name change petition to avoid delays.

If you would like to discuss a name change for yourself or your child, please contact us to assist.  We will handle the matter from start to finish making the process as quick and painless as possible.

 Additional Court & Trust Administration Areas of Expertise: